Author Description

Breaking News

Why I demanded sex from female student – Dismissed OAU professor

Richard Akindele, a professor of Management Accounting at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, has finally raised the veil on events that culminated in his dismissal by the institution.

Mr Akindele was recently dismissed after being found guilty of sexual harassment of a postgraduate student of the institution, Monica Osagie.

In his reply to a query issued to him by the university, Mr Akindele explained that the five rounds of sex demanded from Monica, as revealed by the leaked audio conversation between them, was a deliberate attempt to discourage the student and at the same time invite her to his office to obtain evidence.
Mr Akindele said the demand for five days of sex was a deliberate attempt to play along with the student. The university did not, however, buy his argument and dismissed the professor.
The reply was exclusively obtained and published by New Telegraph.

THE SCANDAL
The institution was enmeshed in a scandal in April after a leaked phone recording exposed Mr Akindele seeking sex from Ms Osagie to pass her in an examination.
In the audio, the professor, requested five rounds of sex from Ms Osagie, then a master’s student of the institution.
The university initially suspended Mr Akindele indefinitely, following an interim report of its investigation.

However, after a full-fledged investigation, he was permanently dismissed in June.
The Vice Chancellor, Eyitope Ogunbodede, said the conclusion was reached after the investigative panel found Mr. Akindele guilty of inappropriate relationship with the student, a claim to which he admitted.

The vice chancellor said the dismissal of Mr. Akindele will serve as deterrent to others as “the university has taken further steps to ensure total elimination of sexual harassment in the OAU community.”

MR AKINDELE’s DEFENCE
Evidences submitted by the professor to the investigative panel include screenshots of WhatsApp conversations including nude pictures allegedly belonging to Ms. Osagie.

Mr Akindele claimed that the two photos, an alleged screenshot of Ms Osagie’s private part, were sent to him to arouse his sexual pleasure.
According to the WhatsApp messages presented by the lecturer, Ms. Osagie had allegedly initiated conversation with the lecturer at about 5:52a.m. on Sunday, February 25, declaring her interest in the lecturer. She then sent him seductive messages, including nude photos.

Mr Akindele wrote: “I know the lady in the audio recording to be an MBA regular student. I recall sometimes in November 2017 when she came to my office in company of some of her other MBA students/colleagues to inform me they failed a course that I took with another lecturer and pleaded that they should be upgraded. But I informed them that it was not possible because the result has been submitted and approved by the department. They left my office, but the lady returned alone to my office some few minutes after they had left begging me to upgrade her to an “A.” She confessed that she did not fail the course, but that she had two other courses in the Department that she failed (not any of which that I am involved) but that she would need an “A” in my own course to boost her CGPA to get to an average of 50 to enable her obtain an MBA Degree.

“I promptly turned down her request. She knelt down and held my legs pretending to be begging me, but was actually romancing me. I shouted at her to stop her madness, but she immediately stood up, raised her gown up to cover her face and I noticed she was not wearing any pant.

The post Why I demanded sex from female student – Dismissed OAU professor appeared first on Freebiesloaded.co.

No comments