Author Description

Breaking News

Cardi B confirms secret wedding: ‘At least ya can stop saying I had a baby out of wedlock’

It’s official,Cardi Bhas confirmed via Twitter that she is a married woman. Her message to her haters is “At least ya can stop saying I had a baby out of wedlock.”

This is coming after TMZ reported that Offsetwho has been known to refer to Cardi B as his wife, wasn’t just using the word loosely. According to the report, they aren’t just engagedbut are legally married. As a matter of fact, they’ve been for months.

Recall that when Migos won Best Group Sunday at the BET Awards, Offset said excitedly: “I thank my wife. You should thank yours.” Are they or aren’t they married? That’s the question many are asking themselves this Monday, after rapper Offset referred to his girlfriend/future baby mama, Cardi B, as his “wife” during Sunday night’s BET Awards.

Following the confusing statement, TMZ unearthed a marriage certificate in Fulton County, GA on Sept. 20, 2017. The certificate looked legit and has both of their names on it.

Cardi B who confirmed the report in her tweet, gave her reason for keeping her marriage a secret. According to her, she named her last album “Invasion of privacy” ’cause people will do the most to be nosey about your life’.

Recall that Offset very publicly proposed to Cardi on October 27, over a month after the marriage date on the certificate. The rapper was spotted in a video (by crowds of fans) getting down on one knee and surprising his girlfriend on stage, in the middle of Power 99’s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia.

Cardi seemed pretty surprised at the time (if her onstage squealing and hair-flipping gave anything away), and she went on to fawn over her new rock on social media.

“OK guys I know I keep posting about this day but I just can’t believe it. I keep replaying it in my head. I keep smiling every minute. I should have known something was up since this n**** keep telling me to go get my nails done 😂,” she wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post, according to People.

The post Cardi B confirms secret wedding: ‘At least ya can stop saying I had a baby out of wedlock’ appeared first on Freebiesloaded.co.

No comments