Author Description

Breaking News

I am Unequivocally Sure I want to Spend the Rest of My Life with You! Kechi and Richard’s Elegant Wedding #KeRi18

Kechi met her sweetheart Richard unexpectedly at a restaurant. After being introduced by a mutual friend, they started speaking which lasted till the restaurant closed that night. Talk about an instant connection. The couple tied the knot at the Addington Palace which is an 18th Century mansion in South London. They had their mother’s night in Abuja which was such a colourful ceremony. We love their post-wedding shoot which they had after their honeymoon. So gorgeous!

BellaNaija Weddings wishes the couple a blissful life of love together!

Here’s a little backstory of how they met.

Our Love Story
By The Bride, Kechi

One random evening 3 years ago, my sister, my best friend and I decided to go out for drinks. I saw Richard (but didn’t really ‘see’ him) walk into the bar area and my best friend said, “there goes your husband!”. I laughed and dismissed it. Later, a mutual friend and I were talking and he introduced me to his friend Richard.

We struck up an immediate connection and talked for hours (literally till the restaurant closed). When he told me he watches EastEnders (my favourite show of all time), I knew he was the one! lol.  We continued to stay in touch and just never stopped. I really did find my soul mate! (I know, I know but its trueeee!)

He proposed two years later and it has been an exciting journey so far!

The Groom Richard‘s Version

I and my very close family friend went to get something to eat at an abnormal time of 11 pm at a nearby restaurant in Abuja, 3 years ago. At the restaurant, I bumped into a friend, who noticed his friend and her sister were also there.

He later introduced me to them and the moment I saw ‘the sister’ there was something different and extremely beautiful about her from the offset. We greeted each other and due to our mutual connection having both grown up in England, we struck up a conversation right away.

Her beauty (both inside and out) and her humility blew me away. I had never met such a down to earth and beautiful soul in my time so far in Nigeria. We both sat there drinking and chatting for hours. We spoke about everything, from the meaning of life, our careers and our families right through to EastEnders and our views on Nigeria so far.

This was the first time in my life that somebody had left such an impact on me from the first time meeting them. The night ended and we both went our separate way after exchanging phone numbers. Since that day we have been through highs, lows, smiles, frowns, tears and laughter. From the experiences of the day in may 2015 and our experiences together that have brought us into 2018, I am unequivocally sure that I want to continue to spend the rest of my life with Kechi!

White Wedding



Mother’s Night 
Credits
Bride:  @kaheratravels
Groom:  @richsheidu
Pre-Wedding
Makeup@dazeita
Designer@cpwoman.lagos
Photography@bighweddings
 
Mother’s Night (Abuja)
Makeup@dazeita
Couple’s Outfits: @bisbodv
Planner@bmoevents
Sound & Light@iamdjgabby
MC@chucksdgeneral
Photography@bighweddings
 
White Wedding
Location: Addington Palace, 18th Century Mansion, South London
Dress@pronovias
Reception Dress: @cpwoman.lagos
Makeup@berniciaboateng
Hair@in_her_element_hairuk
Planner@sovereignheightsevents
Planner@adivahs_event_hire
Photography@bighweddings
 
Post-Wedding
Dress@pronovias
Makeup@dazeita
Photography@bighweddings

The post I am Unequivocally Sure I want to Spend the Rest of My Life with You! Kechi and Richard’s Elegant Wedding #KeRi18 appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.

No comments